- Intervarsity’s national field director Greg Jao explains why some colleges have derecognized the Christian organization (1:35).
- Albert Mohler talks about the discrimination against Gordon College because of its Christian convictions (5:00).
- Captain Matt Bruce provides details on the latest developments of the Islamic State (8:40).
- Michele Bachmann has introduced a new bill in Congress to strip Americans of their citizenship if they fight for the Islamic State (13:00).
- Cliff May of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies talks to Don Kroah (17:25).
- Albert Mohler on Bill Maher’s recent comments on Islam (22:00).
- John and Sam Eldridge write about the struggles and trials of young men (28:00).
Christian Outlook 9/20/14: Why was Intervarsity Christian Fellowship Derecognized on University Campuses?