- James Phillips of the Heritage Foundation argues that the buck should stop with the White House (1:35).
- Danielle Plenka of the American Enterprise Institute pinpoints the rise of the Islamic State in Iraq to Obama’s decision to pull all American troops out of the region (6:00).
- Ken Isaacs of Samaritan’s Purse describes the horrors that Christians face in Iraq (9:50).
- Daniel Blomberg explains why the Obama administration is attacking a Catholic charity “Little Sisters of the Poor” (12:50).
- Paul Kengor of Grove City College (16:20) and Frank Turek talk about tolerance (21:50).
- Chuck Swindoll shares thoughts on Abraham from his latest book (27:45).
Christian Outlook 10/4/14: The Buck Never Stops with Obama