- Janet Mefferd speaks with author Alister McGrath about his book “C.S. Lewis: A Life.” (1:35).
- C.S. Lewis’s stepson, Douglas Gresham, explains the story behind “Mere Christianity.” (8:25).
- Devon Brown, author of “A Life Observed: A Spiritual Biography of C.S. Lewis” was a guest of John Hall and Kathy Emmons. (12:50).
- John West, author of “The Magician’s Twin”, considers how C.S. Lewis would have confronted the argument over human origins today. (21:50).
- Max McLean joins host Janet Mefferd to discuss “The Great Divorce.” (27:45).
Christian Outlook 11/22/14: C.S. Lewis Special