- Nick Higgins of Regent University analyzes the Democratic Debate (1:30).
- Albert Mohler of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary looks at a Wall Street Journal piece, “The Two Parties Aren’t Crazy, Just Changed” (7:15).
- Faith McDonnell of the Institute on Religion and Democracy talks about the importance of the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (13:00).
- Carl Beisner of the Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation argues that global warming policies harm the poor (22:00).
- John Maxwell shares thoughts from his latest book, “Intentional Living” (28:00).
Read More »