- California Governor Jerry Brown is attacking pro-life organizations. Brad Dacus of the Pacific Justice Institute explains (1:30).
- Paige Cunningham of the Center for Bioethics and Human Dignity talks about another bill signed by Governor Brown that allows physician assisted suicide (4:55).
- Brian Johnston of the California Pro-Life Council talks about how the physician assisted suicide bill can be stopped (10:00).
- Israeli David Rubin gives insight into the latest round of attacks against Israel by the Palestinians (13:00).
- Jim Denison says why Playboy’s recent decision to put clothes back on women is actually a sign of a loss for the culture (16:50).
- Thabiti Anyabwile shares thoughts from his book, “Reviving the Black Church” (28:00).
Read More »