- Mark Caleb Smith of Cedarville University analyzes Hillary Clinton’s launch of her presidential campaign (1:25).
- A highlight of Marco Rubio’s speech announcing that he is running for president (5:50).
- Author and psychotherapist Christopher Doyle talks about the ban on therapies that help youth with unwanted same-sex attraction (9:10).
- Baronelle Stuzman shares her story about why her flower shop might be bankrupted because of her Christian beliefs (13:00).
- Dennis Prager argues that the Ten Commandments are the best moral code (21:55).
- Owen Strachan talks about how men can be marked with a Christ-centered passion (27:50).
- Albert Mohler looks at a revealing pro-abortion statement by a leading Democrat (35:50).