- Heritage Foundation’s James Phillips looks at Obama’s Iran nuclear deal (1:35).
- Author and activist David Rubin on the dangers and loopholes in the Iran nuke agreement (7:25).
- Planned Parenthood sells human body parts for profit. Eric Metaxas reports (13:00).
- Keith Fournier, editor in chief at Catholic Online, talks about the First Amendment (18:10).
- Aaron Klein chose not to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding because of his faith. Now he’s been fined $135,000 (21:40).
- The president of the American Enterprise Institute, Arthur Brooks, joins Eric Metaxas to discuss his new book, “The Conservative Heart” (27:40).