- Don Kroah turns to the former Ambassador to the United Nations, John Bolton, to discuss the Obama administration’s “no show” at the Paris rally denouncing Islamic terror (1:10).
- Cliff May of the Foundation of the Defense of Democracies talks about free expression and radical Islam (4:50).
- Robert Reilly on his book “The Closing of the Muslim Mind” (9:05).
- Albert Mohler discusses whether the Paris attacks could change governments and the people (13:00).
- David Curry of Open Doors joins Janet Mefferd to share the latest on the World Watch List (22:00).
- Dr. Gregg Allisonon “Roman Catholic Theology and Practice: An Evangelical Assessment” (28:00).