- The Boy Scouts of America make a bombshell of an announcement. Albert Mohler weighs in.
- President Obama is pushing for same-sex marriage. John Eastman responds.
- The military changes its long term policy on women in combat. Is this a good decision?
- Pastor Robert Jeffress reminds us what is so unique about Christianity.
- This week marks 40 years since the Roe v. Wade decision legalizing abortion. Carol Tobias, the president of the National Right to Life Committee talks with host Janet Mefferd.
- Albert Mohler identifies a case of “moral McCarthyism”–the rejection of Pastor Louie Giglio as the leader of the Inaugural Prayer because of a sermon he gave over a decade prior.
- Eric Metaxas, from Breakpoint commentaries, opines on the increase of violence in movies and the decadence of culture.
- Former prosecutor Andrew McCarthy joined Janet Mefferd to explain the latest developments of the rise of Islamism in Mali.
- Albert Mohler covers TIME magazine’s lament over the decline in abortion rights since the Roe v. Wade decision 40 years ago.
- Focus on the Family’s Carrie Gordon Earll joined Karl Clausen to share her personal story about her fateful decision to abort.
- Georgene Rice digs into the Hagel nomination and the fiscal cliff with two Heritage Foundation scholars.
- Pastor Paul Washer shares thoughts from his latest book, “The Gospel’s Power and Message.”
- Albert Mohler on the fiscal cliff.
- Don Kroah and Roscoe Bartlett on the Obama Administration’s tax/spend plan.
- Bill Bunckley and Peter LaBarbera covering the AP’s decision to eliminate the use of the word “homophobia.”
- Hugh Hewitt interviewed the late Frank Pastore on his book, “Shattered” (June 2010).
- Bill Bunkley and Albert Mohler on Sandy Hook Elementary shootings.
- Don Kroah and John Stonestreet on the Christian response to Sandy Hook.
- Janet Mefferd and Jon Infranco on marriage heading the Supreme Court.
- Mefferd and Dr. James White on the media’s clock-work attacks on Jesus at Christmastime every year.
- Glenn Mertz and Nancy Guthrie: Was Christ “plan B”?
- In memoriam: Frank Pastore.
- Brad Dacus of the Pacific Justice Institute highlights a chilling piece of legislation that threatens both parental rights and religious liberty.
- Nancy Guthrie shares a rich collection of Advent readings for the Christmas season.
- Joel Miller takes us deeper into the role of angels in God’s redemptive plan.
- Max Maclean captures the brilliance of C.S. Lewis in the stage adaptation of “The Screwtape Letters.”
- Mary Hunt encourages us to retire the credit cards this Christmas season.
- Paul Copan dispels commonly held myths about Christ’s birth.
- Pastor Alistair Begg shares an Advent sermon based on Isaiah 42:1—“behold my servant.”
- Greg Smalley teaches us how fighting can lead to a better marriage.
- Professor Robert Gagnon explains why Christians should not give up defending traditional marriage.