- Daniel Blomberg of the Becket Fund for Religious Freedom shares why the government is attacking the religious liberties of the Little Sisters of the Poor (1:25).
- A Colorado court is telling a baker that he must use his creative services for a gay wedding. Dr. Albert Mohler explains (7:30).
- President of The Kings College in New York, Greg Thornbury, interviews Ben Mitchell of Union University about the dark origins of Planned Parenthood (13:00).
- Pastor and writer Dan Delzell joined Frank Sontag to discuss how we know we have right standing before God (22:00).
- Focus on the Family’s Lisa Anderson has wise thoughts to share from her book, “The Dating Manifesto” (27:45).
Read More »