- Charles Morris of the ministry “Haven Today” joined Georgene Rice on KPDQ in Portland to talk about the plight of the Yazidis at the hands of ISIS in Iraq (1:20).
- Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch argues that the only way to defeat ISIS is militarily (9:45).
- Anika Smith explains how Congress is taking on Planned Parenthood (13:00).
- Joann Condie is a professional counselor who talks about the aftershocks of abortion (15:55).
- Albert Mohler addresses the latest phenomenon: “divorce selfies” (21:40).
- Kelvin Cochran was fired as the fire chief for the city of Atlanta. He is about to have his day in court (27:35).
- Georgene Rice speaks with War Room’s Priscilla Shirer (1:20).
- Nagmeh Abedini joined Frank Sontag in Los Angeles to talk about her husband who is still being held in Iran (7:40).
- Stephanie Barclay of the Beckett Fund provided an update on the Little Sisters of the Poor on KFAX with Craig Roberts (13:00).
- Writer Phil Cooke tells how Planned Parenthood keeps bad news about their organization out of the news (18:20).
- Albert Mohler on the fluidity of gender and the media and pop culture’s complicity (22:00).
- Ryan Anderson, author of “Truth Overruled” joined Eric Metaxas to talk about traditional marriage (28:00).
- Pro-life leader Lila Rose talks with Kevin McCullough about the latest videos exposing Planned Parenthood’s practice of infanticide (1:22).
- Russell Moore argues that we should not give Planned Parenthood one dollar of tax payer money (7:45).
- J. Warner Wallace, a former homicide detective, uses his skill set to advance his apologetics ministry for the cause of Christ (13:00).
- Missionary and Ebola survivor Kent Bradley tells his miraculous story of serving God in Liberia during the great Ebola epidemic (21:45).
Read More »
- Anika Smith from the web site “Stream.org” reflects on the latest video released by the Center for Medial Progress exposing Planned Parenthood’s evil actions (1:25).
- Mat Staver of the Liberty Counsel says that we should not give $1 to Planned Parenthood (7:35).
- Albert Mohler looks at a very revealing piece in the New York Times on the logic of transgenderism (13:00).
- Andy Crouch talks about how Christ bore our guilt and shame on the cross and how that applies to us today (17:20).
- Jon Bloom shares his thoughts on the biblical heroes Moses and Joseph (22:00).
- Author Peter Hitchens argues that Great Britain is in civilizational decline (28:00).
- Marshall Wicks from the Word Life Bible Institute closes with thoughts on anxiety and righteousness (36:00).
Read More »
- Daniel Blomberg of the Becket Fund for Religious Freedom shares why the government is attacking the religious liberties of the Little Sisters of the Poor (1:25).
- A Colorado court is telling a baker that he must use his creative services for a gay wedding. Dr. Albert Mohler explains (7:30).
- President of The Kings College in New York, Greg Thornbury, interviews Ben Mitchell of Union University about the dark origins of Planned Parenthood (13:00).
- Pastor and writer Dan Delzell joined Frank Sontag to discuss how we know we have right standing before God (22:00).
- Focus on the Family’s Lisa Anderson has wise thoughts to share from her book, “The Dating Manifesto” (27:45).
Read More »
- Frank Gaffney of the Center for Security Policy talks to Don Kroah about the U.S.’s nuke agreement with Iran (1:30).
- Michael Rubin of the American Enterprise Institute continues with the topic of Iran on the Eric Metaxas Show (8:00).
- Pro-life leader Lila Rose speaks out against Planned Parenthood with special attention given to the recent videos released by The Center for Medical Progress (13:00).
- Jim Ramsay served for 10 years with “The Mission Society” in Kazakhstan. He joined Craig Roberts to talk about mission work in the U.S. (22:00).
- Southern California Pastor Tim Chaddick speaks with Eric Metaxas about his book, “The Truth About Lies” (28:00).
- Dr. Albert Mohler looks at a powerful pro-life piece written by Ross Douthat (36:00).
Read More »
- Mollie Hemingway, senior editor at the Federalist, was a guest of Eric Metaxas to discuss why the Planned Parenthood story has received so little attention from major news outlets (1:20).
- Albert Mohler says that the Planned Parenthood videos now mean that all of us bear some moral culpability for their odious atrocities (8:40).
- Dakota Wood of the Heritage Foundation talked with Georgene Rice about Turkey’s attack against ISIS and Kurds (13:00).
- Greg Yoder of Mission Network News joined Mark Elfstrand to explain how the gospel is spreading in the Middle East (18:30).
- Joseph Loconte shares thoughts from his book, “A Hobbit, a Wardrobe, and a Great War.” (22:00).
- On the Frank Sontag Show, former professor of feminist studies Rosaria Champagne Butterfield talks about how Christians can lovingly reach gay people (28:00).
Read More »
- John Stonestreet from “Breakpoint” talks about the grisly operation run by Planned Parenthood (1:40).
- Kathleen Bravo of the pro-life organization, Obria Foundation, went on Mark Elfstrand’s show (8:00).
- Matt Sharp of Alliance Defending Freedom was a guest of Don Kroah on WAVA (13:00).
- Historian Victor Davis Hanson draws parallels between 1940s Nazi Germany and Obama’s nuclear negotiations with Iran (17:20).
- Pastor Dan Delzell talks about repentance on Frank Sontag’s show (22:00).
- Author Os Guinness joins Eric Metaxas to talk about his latest book on Christian persuasion (28:00).
Read More »
- Laurie Higgins of the Illinois Family Institute talks about Planned Parenthood’s operation that murders unborn children in the womb, but preserves their organs for sale (1:25).
- Former Planned Parenthood Abby Johnson also weighs in on the Planned Parenthood atrocity (6:45).
- Jerry Johnson, president of the National Religious Broadcasters, compares marriage laws in the U.S. to those of Europe (12:55).
- Ryan Anderson of the Heritage Foundation continues with the marriage theme (18:00).
- Owen Strachan shares thoughts from his book on Chuck Colson (27:40).
- Heritage Foundation’s James Phillips looks at Obama’s Iran nuclear deal (1:35).
- Author and activist David Rubin on the dangers and loopholes in the Iran nuke agreement (7:25).
- Planned Parenthood sells human body parts for profit. Eric Metaxas reports (13:00).
- Keith Fournier, editor in chief at Catholic Online, talks about the First Amendment (18:10).
- Aaron Klein chose not to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding because of his faith. Now he’s been fined $135,000 (21:40).
- The president of the American Enterprise Institute, Arthur Brooks, joins Eric Metaxas to discuss his new book, “The Conservative Heart” (27:40).