- Bill Bunkley talks about the move by the Boy Scouts of America to accommodate gay Scout leaders (1:30).
- Ann Paulk of Restored Hope Network joined Georgene Rice to discuss Oregon’s ban on conversion therapy (7:40).
- Terry Jeffrey of CNS News raises questions about President Obama’s strategy to defeat ISIS in Iraq (13:00).
- Pastor Robert Jeffress is alarmed about big business strengthening ties with leftist activists to attack religious liberty (18:00).
- President of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Albert Mohler weighs in on Ireland’s vote to legalize same-sex marriage (21:55).
- Pastor Dan Delzell joined Frank Sontag to talk about the importance of being a part of a church (27:40).