- John Burns, Pulitizer Prize winning journalist of the New York Times, tells Hugh Hewitt about his fascinating encounter with the former Prime Minister of Great Britain.
- Dr. Albert Mohler traces the rise of Thatcher and her greatest accomplishments.
- Greg Koukl, the veteran apologist from “Stand to Reason” joins Janet Mefferd to look at theistic evolution and why it is incompatible with the biblical creation account. Read More »
- James White of Alpha and Omega Ministries responds to the secular forces attacking Christians for standing for traditional marriage.
- Dr. Albert Mohler laments how moral language has been criticized in the culture when addressing the sanctity of marriage.
- Benjamin Wiker in his new book “Worshipping the State” explains how liberalism is the new religion of the left.
- British theologian Alister McGrath has released a new biography of C.S. Lewis: “C.S. Lewis: Eccentric Genius, Reluctant Prophet.”
- The Supreme Court heard two cases related to same sex marriage. Bishop Harry Jackson joined Janet Mefferd to share his thoughts.
- Beltway attorney David Rivkin tells Bill Bennett that legalizing same-sex marriage logically leads to other forms of marriage.
- What is the “God particle”? Astrophysicist Hugh Ross tells us what it means for faith and science.
- Kay Hymowitz of the Manhattan Institute speaks with Georgene Rice about the results of an important new report titled “Knot Yet.”
- Princeton scholar Robert P. George on Republican Senator Rob Portman’s embrace of same-sex marriage.
- Why does President Obama’s Justice Department want to force a German family out of the United States? Michael Farris of the Home School Legal Defense Fund explains the outrage.
- What should we make of Representative Paul Ryan’s plan to balance the budget by 2017? A Heritage Foundation scholar weighs in.
- Prolific author and Christian Os Guiness chats with Albert Mohler about his new book “A Free People’s Suicide.” The theme of the talk: Is freedom sustainable?
- The Supreme Court gears up to hear two cases on same-sex marriage. Frank Turek of “Cross Examined” tells us why it matters.
- The Queen of England is against “all forms of discrimination.” Really? Dr. Albert Mohler exposes the absurdity of the idea.
- Belgium expands their practice of euthanasia. Alex Schadenberg from the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition explains.
- Nina Shea talks about the nightmare that is North Korea.