- John Burns, Pulitizer Prize winning journalist of the New York Times, tells Hugh Hewitt about his fascinating encounter with the former Prime Minister of Great Britain.
- Dr. Albert Mohler traces the rise of Thatcher and her greatest accomplishments.
- Greg Koukl, the veteran apologist from “Stand to Reason” joins Janet Mefferd to look at theistic evolution and why it is incompatible with the biblical creation account. Read More »
- James White of Alpha and Omega Ministries responds to the secular forces attacking Christians for standing for traditional marriage.
- Dr. Albert Mohler laments how moral language has been criticized in the culture when addressing the sanctity of marriage.
- Benjamin Wiker in his new book “Worshipping the State” explains how liberalism is the new religion of the left.
- British theologian Alister McGrath has released a new biography of C.S. Lewis: “C.S. Lewis: Eccentric Genius, Reluctant Prophet.”
- The Supreme Court heard two cases related to same sex marriage. Bishop Harry Jackson joined Janet Mefferd to share his thoughts.
- Beltway attorney David Rivkin tells Bill Bennett that legalizing same-sex marriage logically leads to other forms of marriage.
- What is the “God particle”? Astrophysicist Hugh Ross tells us what it means for faith and science.
- Kay Hymowitz of the Manhattan Institute speaks with Georgene Rice about the results of an important new report titled “Knot Yet.”